festival to go, field recordings to download, day three is on line

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hello and sorry for the delay,

      The festival to go is online since this afternoon (berlin time)
      but then the computer crashed,
      and i was allready one hour too late for an appointment,
      and all the bridges were open,
      and peruvian fishermen tried to teach me to play the panflute,
      and then i was at the field recordings cafe

      and you know,
      playing pure unprocessed field recordings in a bar is a blessing to the
      ears,
      and made me realise how tiring it is to listen to the same ambient%$'#ยง all
      the time,

      any way it is there, eight sounds to download for your listening pleasure

      you can still submit your recordings,
      closing time is sunday morning here in berlin,
      send them to
      injapatti at gmail dot com

      tomorrow evening we will be in friedrichshain, to listen to berlin,

      greetings from the other side of midnight,

      yours gratefully,
      rinus

      --
      das kleine field recordings festival www.kleine-frf.blogspot.com