Das kleine field recordings festival-to-go, call for sounds

  • rinus van alebeek
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
      Dear Listeners,

      The complete programme of the festival in Berlin is ready,
      read it here www.kleine-frf.blogspot.com

      But

      the same days I would like to organise as well an on-line edition of the
      festival
      -> a festival-to-go, as in coffee-to-go
      your submitted recordings will be on-line for one day of the festival,
      available to those who'd like to download
      and listen and thus participate wherever they are.

      your sounds will be available here
      http://www.factory-berlin.de/das-kleine-field-recordings-festival

      the one recording that is there now
      is a prehear of my upcoming framework show

      your sounds will be there between 22nd and 26th of november

      you can send your mp-3's
      no bigger then 7Mb, because this computer is slow
      to injapatti at gmail dot com
      or you can give indications where i can download yours.

      greetings to you all,
      and thanks in advance

      and to those in Berlin,
      welcome!

      rinus

      releases, downloads www.zeromoon.com/rinus
      The no-budget Foundations http://no-bf.blogspot.com/

    • Scott Slimm
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
        Three new release this go around.. Mp3 samples and pics located in the links
        below. Check below for jack Rose tour dates as well..thanks Slimm

        http://www.archivecd.com/shop.htm

        http://www.archivecd.com/shop2.htm

        http://www.archivecd.com/shop3.htm

        http://www.archivecd.com/shop4.htm

        JACK ROSE untitled CD of all brand new exclusive studio recordings from Mr
        Rose.

        Audio- 7 tunes in all of laptop slide guitar work some recorded with the
        fellow who did Kensington Blues and some recorded with Mr Bardo Pond at
        Lemur House in Philly..great tunes that touch on a few different styles from
        Jack. This disc is will be 1000 pieces and that's. Jack will have a good
        chunk with him on upcoming November and December dates when he wanders
        across the US.

        Package- For this one I teamed up with fellow label owner, and old time
        friend, Keith Utech. We hacked out a nifty new package. Keith did all the
        design/ graphic work which I'm super happy with. This release will come in a
        full letterpress print deal with diecut front cover that frames an old turn
        of the century photo of some of Jack's kin from Virginia area that were
        fiddle and guitar players..

        $13.50 postpaid in the US

        PHANTOM LIMB+ TETUZI AKIYAMA

        AUDIO- ontime meeting between Tetuzi Akiyama and Phantom Limb (1/2 of PSI)
        recorded back a few months ago at Free103point9 radio in Brooklyn. Basically
        a 30min'ish improv drone piece for two guitars and two organ type things.
        all and all was a fun night with cool tunes, so good to get this thing out
        into the world for more then the 20 people that were actually there to hear
        it.

        PACKAGE- single pressing of 500 copies dropped in a two sided silkscreened
        deal art work by Fritz Welch of PSI, silkscreening from Alan Sherry over at
        SIWA records.

        $13 postpaid in the US

        ASTRAL TRAVELING UNITY "studio and live CD"

        a nifty spacey drone unit from Japan featuring HIROSHI HASAGAWA of CCCC,
        Astromero, Astro on synth, other members include Junzo Suzuki, Yammato,
        Yamauchi, Shiro, and Fumie. Live track also has Makota Kawabata making a
        guest fly by from acid mother temple.

        AUDIO- one studio cut and one live track both recorded late in 2005.
        Basically spacey drone stuff for guitars, sitar, analog synth and other odds
        and ends.

        PACKAGE- single pressing of 600 copies comes with an acetate cover featuring
        some nice scans of some oil paintings from Hiroshi that look fantastic and
        unique on their own that I basically just reproduced them for both the front
        and back cover. Disc face is an offset print reproduction of a CDR I found
        washed up on the beach in the early spring

        $13 POSTPAID IN THE US

        Jack rose tour dates below

        Sat. November 18th - Visalia, CA - Howies
        Sun. November 19th - Los Angeles, CA
        Mon. November 20th - Santa Cruz - The Attic
        Tues. November 21st - San Francisco, CA - The Hemlock Tavern

        EAST COAST:
        Mon. November 27th - Baltimore, MD
        Tues. November 28th - Washington, DC
        Wed. November 29th - Pittsburgh, PA - Andy Warhol Museum
        Thurs. November 30th - Columbus, OH - Wexner Center of the Arts
        Fri. December 1st - Cincinnati, OH
        Sat. December 2nd - Chicago, IL
        Sun. December 3rd - Detroit, MI
        Mon. December 4th - Cleveland, OH
        Tues. December 5th - Buffalo, NY
        Wed. December 6th - Rochester, NY
        Thurs. December 7th - Syracuse, NY
        Fri. December 8th - Western Mass/Ithaca, NY
        Sat. December 9th - Boston, MA
        Sun. December 10th - New Haven, CT
        Mon. December 11th - Purchase, NY
        Tues. December 12th - NYC