Robert Wyatt/Dieter Roth

  • spelias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Folks:

      I have a seven inch single by Rainer-Roth that I am considering putting up
      for sale. I'm struggling w/ the description. I know Wyatt name checked
      (dedicated to) Roth on one of his tunes (I think in the Matching Mole days) but I'm
      having a real hard time finding an internet reference. Can anyone help as to
      the name of the tune?

      The single is an edition of 500 apparently....In mint condition---a nice
      dada/surrealist assemblage. Is there any interest?

      Thanks,

      spe