EXPERIMENTAL VINYL MEGA-RARITIES AUCTION

  • screamingzenith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi,

      For those who care about such things, this is list of mega-rare
      experimental albums that I am currently auctioning. Many of the
      titles that I'm offering this time are extraordinarily rare and
      feverishly sought after, so take a close look:

      DECAYES-ICH BIN-NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL AVANT

      NOMADIA-RANGE NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCH PROG

      FRANK KOLLGES-DRUMS VOICE NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL

      FRANZ DE BYL&HEINER HOHNHAUS NURSE WITH WOUND PROG

      SALVADOR DALI/IGOR WAKHEVITCH-ETRE 3LP EXPERIMENTAL NWW

      EDWARD KA-SPEL-SHALABAST'R WOOD MOUNT ART ED.W/7" AVANT

      EDWARD KA-SPEL-MELTDOWN 10" ED. OF 5!! NURSE WITH WOUND

      PETE SHELLEY-SKY YEN NURSE WITH WOUND EXPERIMENTAL

      DDAA-OBJET! LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NURSE WITH WOUND

      DITTERICH VON EULER-DONNERSPERG/LICHTUNG WERKBUND AVANT

      NEW BLOCKADERS-CHANGEZ BOXSET W/BONUS LP EXPERIMENTAL

      VASILISK-ACQUA LP EXPERIMENTAL AVANT NURSE WITH WOUND

      GEWISCHTER AKRE LP ALGA MARGHEN ANTON BRUHIN AVANT NWW

      CHROME-THE VISITATION LP EXPERIMENTAL PSYCH SYNTH AVANT

      DON ROBERTSON-DAWN LIMELIGHT PSYCH EXPERIMENTAL AVANT

      DEUTER-D LP KRAUTROCK KOSMICHE PSYCH PROG EXPERIMENTAL

      VELVET UNDERGROUND-SOMETHING DIFFERENT LP DEMOS

      these auctions can be accessed by going to eBay's "search for items
      by seller" page here:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQtZvbQQsofindtypeZ2

      and cutting and pasting in my eBay user ID, which is:

      jlumbleauatnetscapedotnet

      Happy hunting and good luck!

      Eric