Groovesmag.com Relaunches

  • grooves1200@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      The new & improved Groovesmag.com is now live, with the following new articles:

      Yellow Swans interview

      Effector 13 Soda Meiser gear review

      Mutek 2006 coverage

      Grooves is no longer a subscription-based digital magazine. All new content will be posted to our Groovesmag.com
      site, including new reviews several times a week. If you are a current
      Grooves subscriber, please contact us for a refund on your
      subscription. Money is tight, but we'll try to refund you the amount
      left on your subscription as soon as possible.

      Check it out at http://www.groovesmag.com

      Thanks,
      Sean
      Grooves Magazine