Psychic TV live in UK last Thurs - pics

  • stratoskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      http://www.freenoise.co.uk/articles/oct06/psychic-tv.htm

      Gen's noise basss solo was a highlight - wearing some kind of mobile
      electronic theramin controlling feedback noise in the air....
      whole night very loud, heady and visceral (Riot...Terminus....)some
      softer moments ('new track 'Black Cat')... covers of Domino (?) (Syd
      Barret) and another I won't mention in case you're off to London
      tonight (which you should NOT hesitate on)...lots of humour and chat
      from gen...very pro screenshow
      there, thats my review for now...will do full write up soon...

      album next spring...plus hopefully another gig here later............

      F R E E N O I S E
      http://www.freenoise.co.uk