RAP Shop News 100306

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      NEW! ARRIVE TO OUR SHOP:

      H.E.R.R. "Vondel's Lucifer - First Movement" CD

      Visit our online shop and find over 100 titles from: Aural Hypnox (Finland), Beast Of Prey (Poland), Cold Spring (United Kingdom), Ground Fault Recordings (U.S.A.), Multinational Disaster Records (Germany), Rape Art Productions (Ecuador), RRRecords (U.S.A.), Steinklang Industries (Austria) and more.

      We accept credit card orders via PayPal

      For info and more visit us:
      http://www.rapeartprods.com

      Contact us: