DANIEL MENCHE | OLIVIA BLOCK 29/30 SEPTEMBER 2006

  • crouton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hello friends,

      Apologies in advance for the inevitable cross-posting. . .
      Here are the facts concerning a two concert + CD release event that longbox
      and crouton have been gestating in our collective label womb for the past few months.
      Anyone familiar with Daniel Menche's work can share our unspeakable jouissance
      connected with this colossal event. For the uninitiated who have not yet experienced
      the dense, exhilarating miasma of his recordings or live performances, the time is now.

      Composer Olivia Block will be presenting new work at both concerts. Her recordings
      and rare live appearances have been thrilling and confounding audiences for many years
      and these concert premieres + forthcoming release "Heave To", should only serve to build
      upon her sterling reputation.

      For those of you logistically challenged or otherwise unable to attend, we hope you'll support
      our endeavor by picking up a copy of the corresponding CD release, "Creatures of Cadence" -
      available, post concerts, directly through our label sites and in finer establishments worldwide.

      Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, etc.
      Many thanks for your past (and future) support.

      Jon and Adam
      Crouton and Longbox

      - - - - -

      crouton and longbox recordings present:
      D A N I E L M E N C H E : " C R E A T U R E S O F C A D E N C E "
      CONCERTS + CD

      His very first performances in the midwest, USA:

      Chicago:
      FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
      Elastic Arts
      2830 N. Milwaukee Avenue