opinions, please

  • Tony Renner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
      hello --

      i've posted a track called "break eyelid" to
      myspace.com/theartschoolboys and i'd really like some specific
      feedback....

      in mixing the track on headphones the drums sounded great but on
      testing the track on a boombox they sounded too quiet... and they
      sound too quiet to me on myspace...

      any other opinions...?

      thanks!

      -- tony
    • Tony Renner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
        on my lunch break today i was able to do a re-mix of
        "break eyelid" with the drums much louder... that mix
        is now also posted to myspace.com/theartschoolboys....

        carry on...

        -- tony

        http://mail.yahoo.com