Re: [thewire] new CD BROETZMANN-PLIAKAS-WERTMUELLER

  • damon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
      I picked this up today, along with the new John Blum quartet on
      Eremite. It really hit the spot, I think post Last Exit electric free
      jazz is still relatively under explored. I saw the group live in
      Berekely a while back and it was great.

      damon smith
      http://www.balancepointacoustics.com
      http://myspace.com/smithdamon

      Just released:
      bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin blume
      bpa 010 "cruxes" aurora josephson/joelle leandre/damon smith/martin
      blume
      bpa 011 "sextesense" john butcher/aaron bennett/henry kaiser/danielle
      degruttola/damon smith/jerome bryerton