+DOG+ "Fantasmas Mirandome" CD-R Review

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      +DOG+ Fantasmas Mirandome (Rape Art Productions, c/o Javier F. Riera Navas, POB 05-01-268, Latacunga, Ecuador, South America) Always eager to listen to new Experimental Industrial Noise, I was pretty damn tickled when this ultra-rare (limited to 50 copies!) disc was sent my way. Using sound collected from various underground LA Noise acts, including members of Eckankore, Home Audience and Ancient Sound, Steve (the +DOG+ brain) constructs a sonic symphony in eight parts, an aural tapestry depicting a battle between high and low frequencies, rhythmic pulsing poised against static electronics. Extremely dark, lo-fi and sinister, I cant help but sit back and be hypnotized by the nightmarish swirl that seeps from my speakers the sound inside a schizophrenics head, or maybe what a pissed-off hippy on a bad acid trip hears. Either way, its nice to know that Noise is still alive and well, if a tad more underground than before. (CD)-chuck.foster

      Order it direcly from - Rape Art -

      For info and more visit us:
      http://www.rapeartprods.com
      Contact us: