RAP Shop News 090606

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hello!

      Here a list of our new arrives to our shop.

      H.E.R.R. "Es Regnet Das Leben Heraus" CD
      H.E.R.R. "The Winter Of Constantinople" CD
      IGOR KRUTOGOLOV "Muzika Elektronika" CD-R
      KADAVER "Infected With Feelings" CDR
      NOISEMASS 2005 various artists CD-R
      STURMGEWITTER ZIEHN DURCHS LAND w:/ H.E.R.R. / THE DAYS OF THE TRUMPET CALL / DEAD MAN'S HILL / VON THRONSTAHL CD

      For info and more visit us:
      http://www.rapeartprods.com
      Contact us:
      info(at)rapeartprods(dot)com