Yellow6...Live! - correction

  • jon attwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      sorry to clutter your inboxes again, but I got the date wrong for the
      Bull & Gate - should have been 5th October

      Yellow6 will be playing the following gigs in the capital city:

      27 September 2006: Club AC30 @ Luminaire, Kilburn
      (ISAN/Televise/Yellow6/epic45 dj)
      www.clubac30.co.uk

      05 October 2006: Bull&Gate, Kentish Town (Televise/Library
      Tapes/Yellow6/someone else)
      (they have some sort of deal where you can get in cheap if you print a
      flyer from their web page)
      http://www.bullandgate.co.uk/index.html

      20 October 2006: Guerrilla Zoo @ Corsica Arts, Elephant & Castle
      <http://www.guerrillazoo.co.uk/> WWW.GUERRILLAZOO.CO.UK