New QRD webzine is up

  • silberspy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hey Kidz,

      New issue of QRD is up at www.silbermedia.com/qrd Here's the info:

      We have a lot going on this issue. An interview with Jessica Bailiff
      primarily about her new album. An interview with Tara Vanflower
      about both her writing & musical careers. An interview with Nathan
      Norman the guitarist & back-up vocalist of Devo 2.0. A new interview
      with Alan Sparhawk (Low) about his recent solo guitar album. What I
      believe to be the first ever interview with Todd Vandenberg who
      records under the name Heller Mason. A brand new interview with our
      favorite record store owner Kimber Lanning about the state of the
      music industry & how it reflects america at large. A couple short
      stories by Tara Vanflower called 2:22 & Murder Suicide. An essay on
      why my name fits me called My Name is Brian. An excerpt from a
      letter by Ernesto Guevara (better known as Che) called The
      Transformation of Ernesto. Plus more of i heart fx with Jim DeJong
      (Infant Cycle), Bill Horist, Michael & Jennifer Seman (Shiny Around
      the Edges), Alan Sparhawk, & Jessica Bailiff.

      hrt
      Brian John Mitchell