Matt Borghi - Olagra - Out Now

  • mattborghi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      Hello:

      This is to announce the release of my new disc, Olagra. This is the first release dressed in packaging printed on our new letterpress. This is the most personal recording I've ever done, and because of that's it's been three years in the making. I started it in November '03, and with various folks worked on other parts over the last three years. I've finally wrapped it up. This is a different kind of record for me. There's a lot of psych folk in this record and also a healthy dose of, what I've taken to calling, ambient microsymphonies... You can see a little photo gallery of the printing process here: http://www.mattborghi.com/assets/olagra_print/index.html

      This record is $12PPD in the US, manually add $3 Bucks for Air Mail to Europe and Asia, purchase it here:

      http://www.mattborghi.com/main.html

      As a special bonus, the first 50 CDs are going to come with a hand-numbered, linoleum cut, letterpress print on chipboard...

      Thanks!

      Matt Borghi

      SLO BOR Media
      http://www.slobormedia.com