Bardo Pond/ Narita archive CD's

  • Scott Slimm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
      New releases: Below is info on the two new offerings I have. The website is
      updated with the paypal buttons and photo’s and audio clips.!!

      BARDO POND archive 24 Two track live recording of a mostly acoustic
      performance that was played at someone’s house in Philly. Swirls of
      percussion and droney opening elements settle down the handful of folks
      gathered chatting as first track slips into a dreamy 33min lush drone pysch
      realm that has a bit of a middle eastern feel to it. Second track a 12 min.
      version of Walking clouds is a hybrid given instrumentation and setting for
      this live show. In a lot of ways this really sums up what I always wanted
      the label to be. Documentation of unique live music that ends up getting a
      life beyond the 20 people that originally was there to take it all in.

      Comes in two different sleeves. The main sleeve is a very minimal
      photographic sleeve with photography from the gig of course. One time
      pressing of 600 copies. The second sleeve which I refer to as the hash pipe
      sleeve is an addition of 125 copies and uses the CD’s that I had repressed
      because the color was not matched to specs. Both sleeves have separate
      paypal buttons on the site and the AUDIO CONTENT IS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR
      BOTH.

      $13 dollars post paid in the US photo’s and audio clip up on the website in
      both the shop section and the label news area www.archivecd.com
      <http://www.archivecd.com/>

      NARTIA MUNEHIRO “ether” archive 25 With Highrise being basically an
      in-active band the last few years Narita Munehiro has been keeping his
      electric guitar skills sharp with gigging around Tokyo in varies duo’s and
      other small groupings.(As evidenced by the fantastic CD between Narita and
      drummer Hano on PSF) This archive release documents 2 live sets from Narita
      recorded in Late 2005 and the summer of 2006 that put on display the recent
      solo works of the man who the term Psychedelic Speed Freaks was really
      captured from. Running time of around 40mins one time pressing of 600
      copies packed in an extra glossy 2.5 panel sleeve with appropriately
      chemically treated photographic work from the live dates

      $13 Postpaid in the US photo’s and audio clip up on the website in both the

      _____