La Main Gauche production - New download

  • Marco Godme
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      La Main Gauche production <http://lamaingaucheprod.free.fr>
      PATRICK MILLER United States
      johnny on the spot 2006 (cat : 008)

      Voici enfin l'ep tant attendu "Johnny On the Spot" d'une durée
      approximative de 30 minutes.
      download <http://lamaingaucheprod.free.fr/releases/008.zip>

    • Scott Slimm
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
        New releases: Below is info on the two new offerings I have. The website is
        updated with the paypal buttons and photo’s and audio clips.!!

        BARDO POND archive 24 Two track live recording of a mostly acoustic
        performance that was played at someone’s house in Philly. Swirls of
        percussion and droney opening elements settle down the handful of folks
        gathered chatting as first track slips into a dreamy 33min lush drone pysch
        realm that has a bit of a middle eastern feel to it. Second track a 12 min.
        version of Walking clouds is a hybrid given instrumentation and setting for
        this live show. In a lot of ways this really sums up what I always wanted
        the label to be. Documentation of unique live music that ends up getting a
        life beyond the 20 people that originally was there to take it all in.

        Comes in two different sleeves. The main sleeve is a very minimal
        photographic sleeve with photography from the gig of course. One time
        pressing of 600 copies. The second sleeve which I refer to as the hash pipe
        sleeve is an addition of 125 copies and uses the CD’s that I had repressed
        because the color was not matched to specs. Both sleeves have separate
        paypal buttons on the site and the AUDIO CONTENT IS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR
        BOTH.

        $13 dollars post paid in the US photo’s and audio clip up on the website in
        both the shop section and the label news area www.archivecd.com
        <http://www.archivecd.com/>

        NARTIA MUNEHIRO “ether” archive 25 With Highrise being basically an
        in-active band the last few years Narita Munehiro has been keeping his
        electric guitar skills sharp with gigging around Tokyo in varies duo’s and
        other small groupings.(As evidenced by the fantastic CD between Narita and
        drummer Hano on PSF) This archive release documents 2 live sets from Narita
        recorded in Late 2005 and the summer of 2006 that put on display the recent
        solo works of the man who the term Psychedelic Speed Freaks was really
        captured from. Running time of around 40mins one time pressing of 600
        copies packed in an extra glossy 2.5 panel sleeve with appropriately
        chemically treated photographic work from the live dates

        $13 Postpaid in the US photo’s and audio clip up on the website in both the

        _____