Peace Off Records

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi, anyone familiar with Peace Off recs? In particular the d&b outfit that
      goes by the name: Slam?

      I have an album by them (I think) called Suicide Scherzo. It has 13
      tracks...hard d&b. I can find no info on the web about it..I looked all
      over. Looking to validate if there is actually an album by Slam on Peace
      Off called Suicide Scherzo, or if I have it mixed up with something else.
      Any ideas?