Ashtray Navigations New LP - Anyone bought it?

  • stratoskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm pleased to get a review of our new Ashtray Navigations vinyl
      release in this month's Wire. Has anyone bought it on the strength of
      this review? (it is very positive, of course the album is
      amazing...ground breaking even). You can get it from Volcanictongue /
      Cold Spring / Freenoise UK etc. Mail Order. In the uSA from
      fusetronsound.com

      Many thanks

      Moodi

      Freenoise Gigs coming up in Sheffield: