support for Hybrida Space against fascist city goverment

  • luka zagoricnik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      CIRCOLO ARCI HYBRIDA.
      Centro Europeo di Arti e Comunicazioni Contemporanee "L.Ceschia", Tarcento
      (UD)
      www.hybridaspace.org - info@... - fax 0432 783786

      Dear friends,
      Maybe not everybody knows that in Tarcento the right wing party has recently
      won the elections. At the moment they are leading an outrageous and shameful
      campaign against the European Centre "L. Ceschia", in particular against
      Hybrida and The Green Team Youth Hostel. Several times in the past they
      threatened us that they would sweep us away. Now the moment has arrived with
      these elections! The Green Team Youth Hostel contract hasn't been renewed
      for the next year and ends on the 30th April. As far as reservations are
      concerned, 1300 bookings have already been made and they are expecting five
      hundred more for a total of 3000 per year. This estimate is based on real
      facts and represents a good 30% more compared to previous years. The hostel
      has been an assett for all Hybrida activities. Our question now is,
      considering all the efforts and dedication and the good results obtained,
      why Nazzareno Menis (the owner) has been neglected the right to continue his
      activity? We expect a clear and loud clarification from the local
      administration. Furthermore Nazzareno has been often verbally attacked for
      simpathysing with ArciGay. ArciGay is an Italian association, for those who
      might not know, that is in favour of the gay community. In our opinion,
      Nazzareno's personal views on this subject have penalized his business, in
      particular the hostel. If this be the truth we are definitely facing a moral
      and cultural decadence of the human being. Again, we expect a clear and loud
      clarification from the local administration on this matter. We warmly invite
      you to support and send us an e-mail or leave a comment in our website to
      (FASCISTI A TARCENTO).

      Thanks.

    • Scott Slimm
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2006
        New releases KEIJI HAINO + SITAAR TAH! Double CD and the GAPING MAW CD
        currently been added to the shop section of the website
        http://www.archivecd.com/shop.htm along with a sizable MP3 clip for the
        Gaping Maw disc and pics of both releases. Please remember all prices are
        postpaid in the US. All Canadian and Overseas orders please add proper
        postage using the paypal drop down menu based on the instructions at the top
        of the shop area. Any questions drop me an email.

        Release Info:

        -KEIJI HAINO+ SITAAR TAH! Double CD. 100min live recording from a one time
        meeting between my favorite multi-instrumentalist Keiji Haino and a 20-piece
        sitar orchestra. Sitaar Tah! churn a constant undercurrent of harmonics
        which Haino plays overtop of on Hurdy Gurdy, Flute, vocals, electric sruthi
        box, and electric tanbur. Recording also features special guest FUYUKI
        YAMAKAWA on the Igil and throat singing. Wonderful sonic mastering job on
        this double disc from Mr. Plotkin. DESIGN: layout and package by Stephen
        O'Malley features a die cut letterpress cover that was designed to have the
        look of a dustcover for a hardcover book. It comes packed in a plastic
        sleeve which measure 6" X 5". This is a split release with Important records
        and a one-time pressing of 1000 copies. $22 post paid in the US

        -GAPING MAW CD- frenzied trio live recordings for Drums (Tatsuya Nakatani),
        Mini Moog (Kyle Bruckmann), and Bass (Kurt Johnson). Most notable member
        would be fellow Haino'phile Kurt Johnson who spent some time earning his
        stripes in the Chicago improv scene and providing bass power to the FLYING
        LUTTENBACHERS for a few years. This disc more or less is like kicking a band
        down a flight of stairs over and over. Some ebb and flow is mixed in over
        the 40mins disc which is enough to provide some balance, but for the most
        part this disc jumps on you from the get-go and runs hard front to back.
        DESIGN: Adapted paintings by Lisa Mordhorts have been used stretched over my
        standard 2.5 panel sleeve with locking CD hub on the inside. Also comes in a
        plastic sleeve 5" X 6". One time pressing of 500 $11 post paid in the US

        -PLOTKIN/ WYSKIDA I also have some remaining from the orig 1000 CD's we
        pressed that live on the shop page with info and an MP3 for listening
        enjoyment. $13 Post paid in the US

        http://www.archivecd.com/shop.htm

        DISTRO ITEMS: some quantities limited

        -FUSHITSUSHA DVD PSF records

        -GOSLINGS spaceheater/ perfect CD interior crucial blast

        -UPTIGHT & MAKATO KAWABATA CD

        -TIERMES CDR

        -ASTRO & CONUCOPIA CDR

        -PLOTKIN/ SPYBEY CD

        -PLOTKIN/ GUZIET CD

        -BARDO POND CD sublimations

        -SPECTRE FOLK CD

        TOUR SECTION: TETZUI AKIYAMA upcoming dates for * Philadelphia show is to be
        held at Tequila Sunrise store and is a free gig!!! Will be playing solo
        electric boogie set on a full stack!! Yahhhooooooo BYOB welcomed.

        June-
        6 SAN ANTONIO; solo and duo w/Alan Licht, Salon Mijangos
        8 AUSTIN; solo and duo w/Kurt Newman, Little City Downtown
        12 PHILADELPHIA; Tequila Sunrise Records
        http://www.tequilasunriserecords.com/
        14 NYC; solo and duo w/Loren Connors, Tonic
        15 BROOKLYN; + Jaime Fennelly/Chris Forsyth/Shawn Edward Hansen,
        Free103point9 Project Space
        17 MONTREAL; The Suoni Per Il Popolo Festival, La Sala Rossa
        20 SAN DIEGO; venue tba
        24 LOS ANGELES; Schindler House
        25 LOS ANGELES; Eagle Rock Cultural Center
        29 SAN FRANCISCO; venue tba
        TOUR W/JEFFREY ALLPORT (6/30-7/5)
        30 SEATTLE; Gallery 1412July-
        11 VANCOUVER; Western Front
        3 VICTORIA; Open Space
        5 PORTLAND; venue tba
        6 CHICAGO; Empty Bottle
        8 MILWAUKEE; Hotcakes Gallery
        11 BOSTON; venue tba
        TOUR W/HARRIS NEWMAN (7/14-7/19)
        14 MONTREAL; Casa del Popolo
        15 OTTAWA; venue tba
        17 LONDON; Dissent
        18 TORONTO; Tranzac Club
        21 JACKSON; venue tba
        22 NEW ORLEANS; solo, duo and trio w/Donald Miller and Rob Cambre, The Big
        Top

        GROWING/ THRONES/ BORIS

        2006.5.26(Fri) Logan Square Auditorium(Chicago, IL)
        w/ Sunn 0)))

        2006.5.27(Sat) Wexner Center For The Arts (Columbus, OH)
        w/ Sunn 0)))

        2006.5.28(Sun) Emissions Festival (Youngstown, OH)
        w/ Sunn 0)))

        2006.5.30(Tue) Avalon (New York. NY)
        w/ Sunn 0))) & Oren Ambarchi

        2006.5.31(Wed) TBA

        2006.6.1(Thu) Middle East Club
        w/ Growing & Thrones

        2006.6.2(Fri) Wallingford American Legion Hall (CT)
        w/ Growing & Thrones

        2006.6.3(Sat) TBA

        2006.6.4(Sun) Ottobar (Baltimore, MD)
        w/ Growing & Thrones

        2006.6.5(Mon) First Unitarian Church (Philadelphia, PA)
        w/ Growing & Thrones

        _____

[...]

        Pop
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pop+rock&w1=Pop+rock&w2=World+music&w3=
        Alternative&c=3&s=48&.sig=87MXf7rt_G8Wp-1R2Hx57A> rock

        World
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=World+music&w1=Pop+rock&w2=World+music&
        w3=Alternative&c=3&s=48&.sig=EZ1leF1TKNfVI07t4v9gRw> music

        Alternative
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative&w1=Pop+rock&w2=World+music&
        w3=Alternative&c=3&s=48&.sig=-pDhL042ZU9qUpcyZHjjtw>

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        on the web.

        _____