RAPE ART ONLINE STORE IS OPEN

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      Hello there!

      Now our store is open. Here some details about it.

      - Listen mp3 files from our releases
      - Images and descriptions from our distribution
      - You can order directly from it
      - Postage is charged automatically

      For info and more visit us http://rapeartprods.com

      NEW ARRIVES!

      - ATUM "AGORAFOBIA" CD-R
      - BRANDKOMMANDO "TIME OF VIOLENCE" DOUBLE CD-R
      - C21H23NO5: DIACETYLMORPHIN CD with: TARDIVE DYSKINESIA / ATROX / THE MUSICK WRECKERS / LEICHE RUSTIKAL & CONTROL
      - GOREGHAST "NIGHTMARES" CD-R
      - MOLJEBJA PULSE & HOROLOGIUM "KAUKASUS" CD
      - NEKYIA "PURGATORY AS THE SERPENT DOMAIN" CD
      - SOPES DIE IN WINTER CD with: H.E.R.R. / DER NEBEITER / STORM OF CAPRICORN & GHOSTS OF BRESLAU
      - STORM OF CAPRICORN / PARANOIA INDUCTA "JAMA" CD
      - TARDIVE DYSKINESIA FEAT SIKHARA "WHITE FLOWERS / CLANCA FLORA" CD

      Artists interested in send us material for possible release write us to info(at)rapeartprods(dot)com

      all the best
      Javier

      http://myspace.com/rapeartprods