Steffen Basho-Junghans in England

  • marcelo aguirre
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006
      Dear ladies and gentlemen;

      My good friend and exceptional acoustic 12 & 6 steel string guitar player,
      german Berlin-based Steffen-Basho Junghans is making a tour in England
      coming July.
      I was wondering if some of you might know or have some contacts of promoters
      or places that would be eventually interested in hosting his wonderful
      playing?
      A good amount of information and mp3 excerpts can be reached at his web
      site, http://www.bluemomentarts.de/. He is looking for dates the 9th/10th
      and /or between 12th and 15th of July and
      17th/19th July. Any kind of help or information would be kindly appreciated.
      He can be reached at info@....-

      July 8th - London, The Luminaire (+Charalambides) -confirmed-
      July 11th - London (+The One Ensemble and Nalle ) -not confirmed yet-
      July 16th - Newcastle, Morden Tower (+Charalambides) -confirmed-
      July 20th-23th - Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester -rather confirmed-

      kind regards
      Marcelo.-