updated KGB web site

  • Kim Cascone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2006
      we've gotten some response to our outreach for EU performance
      opportunities for this Nov

      so we are now looking to turn the dates we've been offered into more
      of a tour

      please email us if you have something open in the EU around mid -
      late November 2006?

      the KGB web site has been updated:

      http://www.seltene-erden.net/KGB/

      please use the contact links on the KGB 'contact' web page if you
      want to set up a concert:

      http://www.seltene-erden.net/KGB/contact.html

      thanks!
      KIM