Re: [thewire] Digest Number 2584

  • Simon Fay
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
      --- thewire@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 08:07:41 -0000
      From: "gradyfinklemyer" <gradyfinklemyer@...>
      Subject: mothers against noise-check this out for a
      laugh

      http://mothersagainstnoise.us/

      Isn't this what Village Voice reported as some
      corporate-owned fake? Listing John Cage among acts
      capable of turning your kids into Colombine killers
      seems plausibly like the act of some hipster being
      given some resources and a brief to make waves.
      Perhaps the names unknown to the cognoscenti are those
      that the owners wish to push to the 'discerning'.

      SF

    • grady finklemyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        Don't know. If you do a search for "mothers against
        noise" there are other ones that turn up that are
        supposed to be the fake ones.

        --- Simon Fay <simonfay2001@...> wrote:

> [...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Tony Renner
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          i thought this is a j-o-k-e....

          hope they turn their dead lights on me next:

          http://www.myspace.com/crumbleradio

          -- tony

          http://mail.yahoo.com