Re: [thewire] mothers against noise-check this out for a laugh

  • Chris Whitehead
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
      FANTASTIC website! Superb advert for those bands too. Poor old Cagey takes a bit of stick though, and they have a go at Mr Braxton as well.

      Brilliant.

      Chris W

      gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@...> wrote:
      http://mothersagainstnoise.us/

      Pop rock Alternative rock music World music Pop rock music Alternative

      ---------------------------------

    • Vincent Bergeron
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
        Jesus, so odd and hilarious at the same time :)) Serious stuff and some of their children know their noise it seems..Emil Beaulieu is new to me!!

        gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@...> a écrit : http://mothersagainstnoise.us/

        Pop rock Alternative rock music World music Pop rock music Alternative

        ---------------------------------

      • a z

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
            My favorite parts:
            John Cage-he died of a magic mushroom overdose(!)
            one of the keywords to watch for- electro-acoustic(!)
            Wolf Eyes have played with the "free jazz degenerate
            Anthony Braxton"
            Hahaha. These site is hilarious!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
              Emil Beaulieu is Ron Lessard of RRR records.

              http://mail.yahoo.com