mothers against noise-check this out for a laugh

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5 12:07 AM
    • Chris Whitehead
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5 2:11 AM
        FANTASTIC website! Superb advert for those bands too. Poor old Cagey takes a bit of stick though, and they have a go at Mr Braxton as well.

        Brilliant.

        Chris W

        gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@...> wrote:
        http://mothersagainstnoise.us/

        Pop rock Alternative rock music World music Pop rock music Alternative

        ---------------------------------

      • Vincent Bergeron
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5 5:12 AM
          Jesus, so odd and hilarious at the same time :)) Serious stuff and some of their children know their noise it seems..Emil Beaulieu is new to me!!

          gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@...> a écrit : http://mothersagainstnoise.us/

          Pop rock Alternative rock music World music Pop rock music Alternative

          ---------------------------------

        • a z

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5 10:36 AM
              My favorite parts:
              John Cage-he died of a magic mushroom overdose(!)
              one of the keywords to watch for- electro-acoustic(!)
              Wolf Eyes have played with the "free jazz degenerate
              Anthony Braxton"
              Hahaha. These site is hilarious!

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5 10:37 AM
                Emil Beaulieu is Ron Lessard of RRR records.

                http://mail.yahoo.com