RE: [thewire] February made me shiver too!

  • Christopher Severson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Well, anxious to see if my March makes it ... though I don't know that I'm
      done with January and December yet which both came a few days apart from
      each other.

      December arrived second week of January. Distribution is not that
      difficult. My issues arrive in perfect shape, so I don't think it's the
      USPS.

      Christopher Severson
      Aspen, CO