February made me shiver too!

  • Larry Epke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      When my copy of the March issue arrived (I'm in Chicago), I replied to the
      note inside asking about the arrival date, and saying that my February issue
      hadn't arrived yet.

      It made it the next day.

    • Christopher Severson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Well, anxious to see if my March makes it ... though I don't know that I'm
        done with January and December yet which both came a few days apart from
        each other.

        December arrived second week of January. Distribution is not that
        difficult. My issues arrive in perfect shape, so I don't think it's the
        USPS.

        Christopher Severson
        Aspen, CO