March 2006 issue

  • Bruce Tennant
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      Some of you subscribers may get a request from the magazine to let them know
      when you received your copy. Please do this! They're trying to find where the
      holes are in their mailing channels. One of those holes probably has my February
      issue in it.
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2006
        You too? It's the first one that's ever failed to turn up for me.