Music for Our Time

  • soxepke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      In the 60's and 70's, Columbia Masterworks had a series of albums
      marked "Music for Our Time" in the upper left corner. I know their
      Terry Riley albums were on that imprint, and I have a few others.

      Does anyone have a list of all the albums that came out in that
      series, or a place on the internet that deals with those?

      thanx
      Larry Epke