Actual Size stuff...

  • leisur_hive
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Hello..

      Here's a few bits of general info from our little label, Actual Size:

      *Leisur Hive live 22nd Feb*
      Leisur Hive are performing live at The Bull & Gate this Wednesday 22nd
      Feb. Doors at 8pm, Leisur Hive on at 10pm. £4 with one of these flyers:
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/little_moth/BGflyer02_small.jpg

      Here's what Leisur Hive sound like: http://www.callasong.de/leisurhive

      *New releases coming*
      We have an EP on the way by musician/writer/photographer Andrew
      Youngson. You can hear some of his plaintive acoustic songs here:
      http://www.callasong.de/ay

      An album-length CDR is on the way from the twisted mind of Paper
      Colleague. A collection of absurdist electronics, broken clocks and
      displaced voices. You can listen to a preview of a couple of her
      tracks here: http://www.myspace.com/papercolleague

      Also in the pipeline is a new CD of obliterating noise, with
      accompanying art-book by Sweetie http://www.sweetielovesyou.co.uk
      "Liquid Which Has Been In Other People's Mouths" is in progress now,
      but you can get hold of a copy of Sweetie's previous CDR releases via
      the above website.

      That's all... more "solid" news soon, hopefully.

      http://www.actualsizemusic.tk