VO.I.D "ARDE" PreOrders

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hello there!

      VO.I.D "ARDE" CD-R Industrial muzik from Czeck Rep. to be released in March/2006. ARDE was recorded during 2001. It has 15 tracks of old industrial school. Packaged in digital sleeve, black & white art works, good quality sound and limited to 300 copies. Ask for preorder details to industriamasoquista@... Visit us http://rapeartprods.com

      all the best
      Javier