Playlist : 'L'étranger' : Show 14/02, Radio Panik, Brussels

  • drkoper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      'L'étranger' : Show #37, Tuesday 14th February 2006

      Presented by Kosten Kopoer, the show that brings you shambolic sounds for bucket rakers
      every Tuesday on Radio Panik 105.4FM, Brussels, 15h30-16h30.

      http://lunefroide.blogspot.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/kostenkoper

      "Radio is a bag of mediocrity where little men with carbon minds wallow in sluice of their
      own making" - Fred A. Allen

      Playlist

      1. "We Got A Jazz!" by Destroy Voice & Rhythm
      from We Are Voice & Rhythm Only CD (Japan Overseas, Japan) 1996
      2. "Durutti" by Bing Selfish & The Ideals
      from Meet Bing Selfish & The Ideals LP (ODD, Switzerland) 1991
      3. "Sister 001" by OOIOO
      from OOIOO CD (Kill Rock Stars, USA) 1998
      4. "Working Stiff" by Murphy Working Stiffs
      from Rer Quarterly LP (ReR, UK) 1989
      5. "Can't Be Zarathustra All The Time" by Aline Bouvy & John Gillis
      from Vollevox CD (Komplot, Belgium) 2006
      6. "Drowsy Death Episode" by KK Rampage
      from web site mp3, 2005
      7. "Fifteen Love" by Rocket or Chiritori
      from 7" (Paris Caramel, France) 1999
      8. "Fruitu Garaia" by Do
      from Tokian Tokiko CD (Lucky Kitchen, Spain) 2005
      9. "GooGahZitchhaaa" by Physician Sell Thyself
      from web site mp3, 2005
      10. "I'm Dead Thick" by Inca Eyeball
      from Quattro Symbolos CD (Spirit Of Orr, USA) 1997
      11. "J.K. Spinnel" by K-Branding
      from web site mp3, 2005
      12. "Le Déséquilibre" by Quiet Stars
      from Quiet Nights With Quiet Stars CD (Snapshots, Belgium, 2005)
      13. "Naughty Boy" - Vernon & Burns
      unreleased, courtesy of artist, 2005
      14. "Okishima" by Mika Moko
      from Tapeworms Eat Bookworms Cassette (Not Not Fun, USA) 2005
      15. "Pronoia Pt.11" by Carly Ptak
      from Both CD (Heresee, USA) 2005
      16. "Queen Kong" by Hot Girls Cool Guys
      from web site mp3
      17. "Red Krayola on 45" by Red Krayola
      from The Red Krayola Singles CD (Drag City, USA) 2004
      18. "Interview" of Richard Meltzer w/ Smegma
      from KBOO Portland broadcast 15/01/04, private recording
      19. "Sora" by Kazuki Tomokawa
      from Beauty Without Mercy CD (PSF, Japan) 1993
      20. "Strange Connection" by Panicsville
      from Perverse CD (Liquid Death/Hello Pussy Records, USA) 2004
      21. "Tense No. 1" by Les Rallizes Denudes
      from Rallizes House Session at Fussa CD (Dead Flower, Japan) 2004
      22. "The Clumpsy Melody Of A Rotting Deer" by Messieurs Delmotte
      from Vollevox CD (Komplot, Belgium) 2006
      23. "Tobiranoaka" by UG Man
      from Terro-Rhythm Vol. 2 CD (Terro-Rhythm Records, Japan) 2003
      24. "We Are A Sausage" by Die Scheissis
      from web site mp3 2006
      25. "What Monsters..." by Opaque
      from web site mp3, 2005
      26. "What's This Shit Called Love?" by The Pagans
      from Pink Album Plus CD (Crypt, USA) 2001