Re: [thewire] UTECH RECORDS: February Transmission

  • Keira Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hi Keith
      I am Head of Music at Fresh Air (Edinburgh student radio) and was wondering
      if you would consider sending me some of the Utech output. I'll put what I
      can on the playlist but it will most likely also get played on my show -
      experimental/improv/ambient type show called For Wild Music.
      If you need some more info then let me know
      Best
      Keira