Press/Radio Promo Inquiry - Upcoming SLO BOR Releases

  • mattborghi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      <!-- DIV {margin:0px} --><!-- DIV {margin:0px} -->Hello:

      SLO BOR Media has some releases getting ready to hit the street, and we're trying to gather some current data on folks doing reviews, either in print or online, and radio stations, either online or otherwise that would be interested in our work. If you're interested in receiving promos/information on upcoming releases, please respond directly to me with your address, and any other points of info that we may need to get the work to you. Jason and I have both had catastrophic HD crashes in the last six months so we need to reassemble our PR lists.

      Thanks!

      Matt Borghi

      SLO BOR Media
      http://www.slobormedia.com