News Updates, etc...

  • mattborghi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 6:09 PM
      Some of you might be interested in this.

      SLOBOR Media has inked a deal that's going to get the bulk of Matt Borghi and Jason Sloan's releases digitally distributed through popular destinations like iTunes, MSN, Rhapsody, Emusic, etc... Within the next eight weeks discs such as Huronic MInor, Images, December Impressions, as well as others will be available via large and small online distributors.

      As SLOBOR Media moves into a sort of Phase Two, we're going to be spending more time on new music, and less time on running the mail-order side of things. With that said, I'm going to be pulling down almost all of my releases indefinitely, as I retool packaging, and work to promote some new releases. Jason and I are anticipating two basic modes of delivery for future releases -- handmade, handnumbered, more elaborate craft-like packaging, and the digital downloads. For those of you haven't been in a while, check out the SLOBOR Media site - http://www.slobormedia.com, and also if you're interested in any of the releases that I'm selling on my site, then you might want to get them now, because their days are certainly numbered. Some collaborative releases, and few copies of old discs will remain, but 80% of it will be deleted. Email me directly with questions, as the site's not necessarily up-to-date.

      Anyway, you'll be hearing more from Jason and myself.

      Thank you for your support.
      Matt Borghi
      Sound.Graphic.Web.Design

      http://www.mattborghi.com