Cinema Volta: Daily Ambience reaches the final phase

  • John Maxwell Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Cinema Volta: Daily Ambience
      Fresh Ambient Music Composed Daily
      a new tune every day, free of charge
      at: http://www.cinemavolta.com/daily

      Daily Ambience, a project where I record and release a new ambient
      tune daily has reached the final two weeks of it's run.

      I find it hard to believe that a year has gone by and I have created
      and released almost 365 tracks. I'm not sure what comes next. I'll
      take a bit of time off, then plan the next project. I've really
      learned a great deal from creating in this fashion, and it's not
      something I want to give up. I will probably continue to create on a
      regular basic like this because it's a good way to stay on form.

      Daily Ambience is available for free on the web at: http://
      www.cinemavolta.com/daily

      It is also available as a podcast. It can be found on iTunes, simply
      by searching for "Cinema Volta."

      Take a listen, I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

      -John