Recent reviews at Groovesmag.com

  • Sean Portnoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      we posting new reviews daily now at groovesmag.com.
      sign up for our rss feed to be updated when we publish
      new reviews. here are some recently posted reviews:

      Bus - Feelin' Dank - ~scape
      Cyne - Evolution Fight - City Centre Offices
      Dr. Israel - Inna City Pressure - Roir
      Matt Elliott - Drinking Songs - Ici D'Ailleurs
      Excepter - Self Destruction - Fusetron
      Graham Halliwell - Recorded Delivery - Confront
      Midaircondo - Shopping for Images - Type
      The Mobius Band - The Loving Sounds of Static -
      Ghostly International
      Obadia - Where Does Dust Come From - Autres Directions
      in Music
      Peter Rehberg - Fremdkoerper - Mosz

      check them out at
      http://www.groovesmag.com/reviews.php