Gunfighters Banquet to release Claw Against Stone's debut CD

  • Gunfighters Banquet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Gunfighters Banquet will release Claw Against Stone’s album, A Thousand Trees Wave Goodbye on December 31, 2005

      Claw Against Stone is the new project of weirdFolk project Totenlieder’s front man, Seb Leduc. Last September, he hit the avant-garde Piss-Pot Studio with nothing but his guitar, only to get out a month later with a uniquely crafted gem.

      A Thousand Trees Wave Goodbye presents 7 tracks of acoustic soundscapes, metaphysical climaxes and finger-picking extravaganzas. Skeletal guitar arrangements infuse each song with a whiff of homespun swirling & twirling.

      We are currently taking pre-orders for this item until December 31rst (15$ for Canadian residents, 11us$ for US residents & 12 Euros for other residents, postage included).

      Mp3 excerpts are online at our website

      Distributors get in touch for wholesale rates.
      Paper & online zines get in touch if interested in reviewing this item.

      Thank you for your time,
      All the best,
      Mr. Guillotine
      www.gunfightersbanquet.tk
      www.clawagainststone.tk

      File Under: Acid Folk, Freak Folk, Psych Folk, New Weird America
      Will be of appeal to fans of: Wooden Wand & The Vanishing Voice, Six Organs of Admittance, Current 93, Charalambides

      Gunfighters Banquet is a label that strives to release innovative music in the Freak/Acid folk genre. All releases are true to the D.I.Y. tradition; Claw Against Stone’s album is limited to 500 CDs packed in a hand-drawn/hand-numbered sleeve.