merry6mas 2005

  • jon attwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      hi there

      yes, it's nearly December and that means many things - one being that
      Yellow6 drops another collection of unreleased archive recordings on an
      (un)suspecting world. this year, merry6mas2005 is 76 minutes of unreleased
      instrumental tracks, recorded during the same period as Melt Inside. if you
      want to get your hands on one of these, maybe as a gift for a loved one, you
      can get it either direct from me at Yellow6.com, from make mine mail order,
      or from some of your favourite retailers (Norman, Boa, Emoragei, Tonevendor,
      Darla, White Noise). cost is 6 pounds inc postage and you can get it by
      Paypal to jon@... . to pay in some other way, either try one of the
      retailers mentioned above, or mail me to negotiate!

      Thanks to everyone who has supported Yellow6 this year, particularly those
      willing to take a chance on our first venture into vocals (Melt Inside)
      which has been received well. If you haven't yet got it, you still can, and
      there's sound clips on the Yellow6 website and reviews to help make your
      mind up (check Google).

      Coming up in the new year is the 3CD set compiling all the vinyl and
      compilation tracks from 1998-2002, plus some unreleased stuff from the
      archive from the same period.

      thanks for listening

      jon.6

      - y e l l o w 6 -