stolen cds: bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin blume

  • damon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      two boxes of 25 of bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin
      blume was stolen out of my garage, while some free promo distribution
      would be nice, it was a small edition of 508. if anyone sees a bunch
      of these at once please let me know. we also lost some typical things,
      bikes etc.

      damon smith
      http://www.balancepointacoustics.com

      Just released:
      bpa009 "sperrgut" birgit ulher/damon smith/martin blume

      Coming very soon:
      bpa 010 "cruxes" aurora josephson/joelle leandre/damon smith/martin
      blume
      bpa 011 "sextesence" john butcher/aaron bennett/henry kaiser/danielle
      degruttola/damon smith/jerome bryerton

      recently released:
      bpa 008 "the happymakers"
      wolfgang fuchs/jacob lindsay/damon smith/serge baghdassarians/boris
      baltschun

      also available:
      bpa 005 "sense of hearing"
      carol genetti/damon smith + fred lonberg-holm

      bpa 007 "zero plus"
      phillip wachsmann/martin blume/aurora josephson/jacob lindsay/damon
      smith

      bpa 006 "voice imitator"
      frank gratkowski/jerome bryerton/damon smith

      bpa 004 "desert sweets"
      biggi vinkeloe/mark weaver/damon smith

      bpa 003 "three october meetings"
      wolfgang fuchs/jerome bryerton/damon smith