New podcast, reviews at Groovesmag.com

  • Sean Portnoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      We just put up the second installment of our podcasts,
      featuring Broadcast, Animal Collective, Minotaur Shock
      and more. Check it out at
      http://www.groovesmag.com/podcast.php

      We've also posted the following new reviews:

      Frivolous - Kevork Motion - Background
      Hiss and Buzz - DubLoner Meets Jack Dangers - Skor
      Marsen Jules - Herbstlaub - City Centre Offices
      Nils ├śkland - Bris - Rune Grammofon
      Paradroid/[a]pendics.shuffle - Unclassified Computer
      Funk - Orac
      Slow Motion - Summer of My Youth - Disasters by Choice

      We're now adding new reviews each weekday, so we've
      set up an RSS feed you can subscribe to that alerts
      you to new review updates. Check it and the reviews
      out at http://www.groovesmag.com/reviews.php

      Thanks,
      Sean
      groovesmag.com