Graphic/Web Design

  • matt borghi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hey There:

      I've used these lists in the past for getting and sending information
      about music, releases, etc... So I wanted to try soliciting some business
      through the forums, as well.

      I'm trying to drum up some new business, especially with regard to
      CD/record packaging, music publications, and promotional materials. My
      rates are pretty low, and even if you can't afford much, I have a lot of
      DIY packaging/promotions ideas that I'd love to chat about.

      You can view a portfolio of my Graphic/Web Design, and Photographic work
      at http://www.mattborghi.com Business references are available upon
      request.

      If you have any questions please email mattborghi at yahoo dot com.

      Thank you for your time.

      Kind regards,

      Matt Borghi
      Matt Borghi Media & Design