Re: [thewire] Re: AMM gig last night

  • giles thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2005
      I' d like to put this point in for consideration; given that a lot of
      discussion would be about the work that contributors make isn't it part
      of the process to draw attention to things that are happening beyond the
      discussion. Some of the more obscure labels & producers only get a
      platform on forums like this one. I don't mind this activity & I recieve
      all the post in my mailbox. Some of it is irrelevant but a lot of it is
      a direct link to material I would never otherwise hear. If nobody really
      wants to know what Bateau Lavoir or Utech or Balance Point Accoustics is
      doing In relation to the general dialogue then I agree not to post
      anymore info. If nobody wants to know when a musician is performing in
      Brussels or London then stop the posting. I think it will be an
      impoverishment.
      Giles