xtempor

  • giles thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      The new domain is up for xtempor. Xtempor will be a pay per track
      digital download site dedicated to improvised non repertoire music.
      If you produce in this field or have a label with this sort of work
      you will be able to place it here for sale including the artwork.We
      hope to include a discussion forum also. Each label or producer will
      have their own page. The audio format will be MP3. If you like to give
      your music for free under CC licences you can also do that. As this is
      part of our struggle to raise the profile of free improvised music you
      should be clear that other music will not be listed. The site should
      be online by the end of January. If you want to participate or have
      ideas as to what should be available go here http://www.xtempor.com &
      mail me with ideas.
      This is an exercise in solidarity for the free music community & an
      initiative of Bateau Lavoir.org