new to list-o... yippie/Fleckfumie?

  • Nat Hawks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      yup,
      hi. my name is nat. i live in brooklyn. i've been
      on the idmlist for about seven years, and am looking
      for some new brains to pick at.

      like most of you my tastes run the menu (kites to
      kahimi karie, mastadon to merzbow, datachi to
      detachment kit).

      i make music too (as Padna mainly) and run a label
      weird mix of stuff.
      http://www.littlefurythings.net

      if you do similar things, please say hi off/on list.

      QUESTION: any one heard Fleckfumie? japanese
      intresting pop. i like what i've heard, but worried
      it will go too nice-jazz... anyone have an opinion on
      this one? seems decent, but not a step in any real
      direction. just nice. help!

      peas,
      nat.

      http://mail.yahoo.com