I.N. # 75

  • Dick Metcalf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      All,

      Issue # 75 of IMPROVIJAZZATION NATION 'zine is up & ready for
      viewing! You can view all content by going to the following page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~rotcod1/zzaj75.htm

      MANY new reviews, an INTERVIEW with underground home-
      recordist Chris Phinney (aka HarshReality) & views from Zzaj about
      his upcoming trip to Iraq in this issue! Please spread the word to all
      your fans, so we can get maximum hits on the pages!

      ALSO - please be advised of the following announcement about our
      magazine:

      An ANNOUNCEMENT about IMPROVIJAZZATION NATION!!! I've been
      tagged as a replacement for someone (over) in Iraq... I'll be leaving
      (sometime) in late December or early January!!! For that reason -
      please SUSPEND ALL SUBMISSIONS to us... but, DO NOT "write us
      off"!!! I'll be back sometime early summer 2006, & will notify all of
      you when we're able to take your submissions again! Please
      SPREAD THE WORD to folks you know who send us review material,
      too... I will NOT BE REVIEWING material until after I get back in
      summer, 2006!!!!

      Dick Metcalf, aka Rotcod Zzaj
      Prime perpetrator & Incipient Instigator
      Zzaj Productions & Improvijazzation Nation
      www.homemademusic.com/~zzaj
      http://home.comcast.net/~rotcod
      Home phone:  360-438-9299