TKAB Radio: Tonite, Wed, 10.5.2005, 8PM EST

  • Corey H Maass
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      My first post to the list - let me know if it's not cool to promote this
      here. Thx.

      Tonite!
      Wednesday, October 5, 2005
      8PM - 10PM EST

      (damn, is it really October all ready?)

      Tonite we'll be bringing you a two hour mix of electronic music from the
      state of Maine - up here in the wilds. Maybe a moose'll wander into the
      studio, who knows? Too bad we don't have the webcam...

      //LISTEN
      Info and archives: http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/
      Stream: http://66.135.34.21:8056/ (click "listen")
      Webcam: http://64.178.99.218:8081/
      AIM: tkabradio

      //PAY IT FORWARD
      Forward this email to a friend or give them this link:
      http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/
      We'll be your best friend...

      //SUBMIT
      If you produce music, send us a link to yr tunes here:
      http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/submit.asp

      Thanks for listening.

      Corey

      Corey H Maass
      Phone: 646/228.5048
      IM: ICQ: 103314728, AIM: secretagentgel2, Yahoo: secretagentgel
      http://www.secretagentgel.com : Electronic music production
      http://www.gelform.com : Print and web design for art and business
      manager
      http://www.thekidsarebored.com : Live electronic music events calendar