RAPE ART MAIL ORDER - OCTOBER 2005

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi there!

      We have 3 new CD's on our mailorder.

      BASTARD NOISE / GOVERNMENT ALPHA “RADIATION SNOWFALL” CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD
      M.S.B.R. / GOVERNMENT ALPHA “PLANET OF FLUCTUATION” CD-R (XERXES - JAPAN) $10,oo USD
      RICHARD RAMIREZ + GOVERNMENT ALPHA “SOL SUAVE” CD-R (XERXES - JAPAN) $10,oo USD

      Now you can listen free mp3 sampler from our release directly from
      http://download.com/rapeartprods

      Here is our mailorder

      RAPE ART PRODUCTIONS

      RAP-CD-R #001 SIKHARA "SUNKEN CITY" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #003 THE HATERS "XFGHIALUNO" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #004 DARUIN "I AM NOT YOUR DICTIONARY..." LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #005 PANICSVILLE "DEDICATED TO JOHN OLSON RIGHT FIST" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #006 CRANK STURGEON "HORA FOR A BIG FISH WHORE" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #008 NOISEMAN433"THE PLURAL I" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #009 BAAL "OPTICALDELUSION" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #010 KARMAKUMULATOR "PLEASE DON'T LET ME SEE THESE IMAGES AGAIN" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #011 STIMBOX "FESTER" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #012 AS ALL DIE "AS ROME BURNS THE BAND PLAYS ON" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $6,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #013 NOTHINGISTRUE "THE STAND AGAINST HUMANITY" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #014 LASSE MARHAUG "SAGENE POWER ELECTRONICS" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #015 JOHN HEGRE "SNOW KING" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #016 DISSECTING TABLE "Y.M." LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #017 +DOG+ "FANTASMAS MIRANDOME" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #018 GOVERNMENT ALPHA "PROSPECTIVE MASSACRE" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #019 DOLMEN SNIPER "ULTRAMODERNO INSULAR" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAP-CD-R #020 IRIKARAH "A HAPPY COLLECTION OF CATASTROPHES" LIMITED TO 50 COPIES $7,oo USD POST PAID

      RAPE ART DISTRIBUTION

      AEOGA "COAV" CD (AURAL HYPNOX - FINLAND) $12;oo USD

      ANOMALOUS SILENCER VOL. 4 CD with: Gianfranco Sciamanna / Mangenerated / Veprisuicida / La Funcion de Repulsa / Moz / Sonic Disorder / Exit and more (Napalmed – Czech Republik) $10,oo USD

      ARMENIA “PENETRATION” CD-R limited to 20 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      BASTARD NOISE / GOVERNMENT ALPHA “RADIATION SNOWFALL” CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD

      DIAGRAM: A / INDUSTRIA MASOQUISTA split CD-R limited to 60 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      DISSECTING TABLE "GROPING IN THE DARK" CD (UPD ORGANIZATION - JAPAN) $14,oo USD

      DISSECTING TABLE "TRANQUILIZER" CD-R (MULTI NATIONAL DISASTER RECS. - GERMANY) $10,oo USD

      EMIL BEAULIEAU “DEDICATED TO MASAMI AKITA” CD (Pure – U.S.A.) $8,oo USD

      ERG / MSBR / DSM “GEOSYNCLINES” CD (MSBR – Japan) $12,oo USD

      FRIED ANOMALOCARIS / ELECTKING / GOVT. ALPHA "DESTROY HEAD" CD (DEAD LAB - Japan) $14,oo USD

      GOAT / BLOD split CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD

      HALO MANASH "PAR - ANTRA I: VIR" CD (AURAL HYPNOX - FINLAND) $14,oo USD

      HALO MANASH "SYOMA" CD (AURAL HYPNOX - FINLAND) $14,oo USD

      HERMIT / ANTENNA 59 / KARMAKUMULATOR / PRAYING FOR OBLIVION 4 way split CD-R (CAPEDIEM RECORDS - CROATIA)

      IN THE WRONG “NO TITLED” double CD $20,oo USD

      INDUSTRIA MASOQUISTA / AMES SANGLANTES split CD-R limited to 45 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      INDUSTRIA MASOQUISTA / ARMENIA split CD-R limited to 100 copies (Bizarre Audio Arts & Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      INDUSTRIA MASOQUISTA / KADEF split CD-R limited to 75 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      KARMAKUMULATOR / RAZORBLADE JR. split CD-R (CARPEDIEM RECORDS - CROATIA) $10,oo USD

      K.I.L.L. "KATHARSIS" CD-R (LACERATION AUDITIVA RECORDS - PERU) $10,oo USD

      K.I.L.L. "REMINISCENCIAS Y PRE KATHARSIS" CD-R (LACERACION AUDITIVA RECORDS - PERU) $10,oo USD

      MOURMANSK 150 / ALDEBARAN / KARMAKUMULATOR / PHROQ 4 way split CD-R (Shiver Sounds - Switzerland)$10,oo USD

      MOZ “VILE" CD-R limited to 50 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      M.S.B.R. "EURO GLAPPING ELECTRO" CD-R (MSBR – Japan) $12,oo USD

      M.S.B.R. / GOVERNMENT ALPHA “PLANET OF FLUCTUATION” CD-R (XERXES - JAPAN) $10,oo USD

      N "DEUTEROTOXO" CD-R (LACERACION AUDITIVA RECORDS - PERU) $10,oo USD

      NAIADRA MURIATICA "INFRA" CD-R (LACERACION AUDITIVA RECORDS - PERU) $10,oo USD

      NOISECUADOR COMP. CD-R with: Armenia / Acerrimamente / EATM / Guañushca & 3 others (Manufracture Recordings – Swiss) $7,oo USD

      OMEI "...A SINGLE SICKENED CELL" CD (BEAUTY AND PAIN - U.S.A.) $12,oo USD

      PAIN JERK “TRASHWARE" CD (Pure – U.S.A.) $8,oo USD

      PAIN JERK / MASOQUISTA INDUSTRIAL split CD- R limited to 100 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      PXP "NADA" CD (DEKORDER - Germany) $12,oo USD

      PYCHULATOR "SECTOR DAÑADO" CD-R (LACERACION AUDITIVA RECORDS - PERU) $10,oo USD

      RICHARD RAMIREZ + GOVERNMENT ALPHA “SOL SUAVE” CD-R (XERXES - JAPAN) $10,oo USD

      S. ISABELLA "PLEROMA" CD (XERXES - Japan) $14,oo USD

      SCREENING "LOW END" CD (Maor Appelbaum Productions - Israel) $12,oo USD

      SIST EN 343 "NOIZJAVA I MERZFUK" CD-R (ABNORMAL TAPES - SLOVENIA) $10,oo USD

      SIZINKILER FEAT. TÔLE ACHE "MOONLANDINGMIXTHEREMIX" 3" CD-R (MULTI NATIONAL DISASTER REC. - GERMANY) $7,oo USD

      SUNAO INAMI "An Impulse of Acoustic" CD (electr-ohm - Japan) $14,oo USD

      THIRDORGAN "BIONIC AMBIVALENT MUSIC" CD-R (XERXES - Japan) $10,oo USD

      TÔLE ACHE "A PURE BLACK NIGHT" CD-R come on DVD case (PsychKG RECORDS - GERMANY) $12,oo USD

      ULTRA MILKMAIDS "03/02/USA+" CD (MULTI NATIONAL DISASTER REC. / PSYCH.KG - GERMANY) $10,oo USD

      UN CADDIE RENVERSÉ DANS L'HERBE - Atlas saltA (Map Lies, Border Lies...) (DEKORDER - Germany) $7,oo USD

      UNACKNOWLEDGED POP-SONG COLLECTION vol. 666 CD with: S. Isabella / BARRET HEATON / DAG SHEN MA / MONSTER DVD / GOVERNMENT ALPHA (XERXES - Japan) $14,oo USD

      USE YOUR PAIN / INDUSTRIA MASOQUISTA split CD-R limited to 55 copies (Charito Records – Ecuador) $10,oo USD

      VECTORSCOPE "MONITORING THE BLIND" CD (Maor Appelbaum Productions - Israel) $12,oo USD

      VOKS "DARKVAKS" 3"CD (DEKORDER - Germany) $7,oo USD

      POSTAGE

      ADD TO YOUR ORDER THE FOLLOWING POSTAGE

      REGION FIRST ITEM ORDERED EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM

      AMERICA ----------- -----------

      EUROPE 2,oo USD 1,oo USD

      JAPAN & OTHERS 3,oo USD 2,oo USD

      ORDER DETAILS

      WE DON'T ACCEPT IMO or POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

      Checks payable to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name.

      OR Please, send us well hidden cash.

      Send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS

      Club Buzzom Quio - 3391