OT - NYC Katrina Relief Fundraiser - 10/16/05

  • harryesq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi All:

      Please excuse the OT nature of this post, but I considered it important
      enough to risk being chastised. My wife and I were in New Orleans before, during
      and after Katrina to drop off our daughter at Tulane University. We were
      evacuated to Baton Rouge the Wednesday night following the storm and made it
      home to NY Thursday night. The entire experience inspired us to organize a
      fund raising event for Habitat For Humanity's Gulf relief project. The event is
      a yacht cruise around Manhattan on October 16, 2005, leaving from 41st
      Street and the Hudson River (Pier 81) at 5:00 PM and returning at 9:00 PM
      (boarding at 4:30). Cost is $100 per person, with dinner, open bar, DJ and silent
      auction with pretty cool things to bid on. The boat fits 300 people and will
      be rockin.

      Anyone interested please email me directly and I will send you an email
      flyer with details of the event. Thanks.

      Harry Weinberg, Esq.
      Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
      11 Beach Street - 8th Floor
      New York, N.Y. 10013